What’s the difference between the G3 and G4?
- Same superior viewing area
- A better internal design for a better fit
- Easier fitting of audible altimeters
- The back offers more coverage for protection
- More protection around the temple area as the visor mechanism is also thinner
- The Mechanism is similar in Operation but is designed to offer no maintenance and easier opening
- A Lot quieter as it seals better in all areas and the exterior shape is sleek and smooth by design
- No glue holding the chin curtain in place
- Cooler due to the ventilation design
- Ventilation control can be adjusted by the user
- The G4 removal is different from the G3.
- The difference is that you have to roll the rear of the helmet forward once you have opened the rear neck curtain